DANGER, RISK OF CHILD ENTRAPMENT!
An empty refrigerator is a very dangerous attraction to children. Remove either the
gasket, latches, lids, lock and/or doors from unused or discarded appliances, or take some other action to
guarantee it harmless. DON’T WAIT, DO IT NOW!To reduce the risk of fire, burns, electric shock, or
injury to persons when using your appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following sections;
READ ALL SAFETY INFORMATION BEFORE USING
• Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged power cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if the
appliance has been damaged or dropped.
• Do not splice the power cord that is equipped with this appliance.
• Keep power cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not immerse power cord, plug or the appliance itself in water.
• Do not use this product near water-for example, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool or near a sink.
• Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in thisappliance.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use, as described in this manual.
• Do not store perishable food items such as (but not limited to) meats and dairy products in your Wine Cooler.
• Store wine in sealed containers only.
• See door surface cleaning instructions in the “Care and Cleaning” section(s) of this manual.
• Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
• This appliance is intended for household use only. Do not attempt to operate or store this appliance outdoors.
• This appliance should be serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact nearest authorized service
facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
• This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to a properly grounded outlet. See
“Grounding Instructions” section below.
WARNING: Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock.
• This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of
electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current.
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must
be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
• Consult a qualified electrician or service technician if the grounding instructions are not completely
understood, or if doubt exists as to whether the appliance is properly grounded.
• If the outlet is a standard 2-prong wall outlet, it is your personal responsibility and obligation to have it
replaced with a properly grounded 3-prong wall outlet.
• For best operation, plug this appliance into its own electrical outlet to prevent flickering of lights, blowing of
fuse or tripping of circuit breaker.
• Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
• Do not use an adapter plug with this appliance.
• Do not use an extension cord with this appliance. If the power cord is too short, have a qualified electrician
or service technician install an outlet near the appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
It is important that your wine cooler is level. To level the wine cooler:
1) Move the wine cooler to its final location.
2) Have someone gently lean on the front of the wine cooler to take some of
the weight off of the leveling leg.
3) Turn the leveling leg clockwise to raise the wine cooler, or
counter-clockwise to lower it. Continue in this manner until the wine cooler is
WARNING! Extreme Weight Hazard! Use 2 or more people when moving the