IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
READ ALL SAFETY INFORMATION BEFORE USING
An empty refrigerating appliance is a very dangerous attraction to children. Remove either the gasket, latches, lids,
lock and/or doors from unused or discarded appliances, or take some other action to gaurentee it harmless.
DON’T WAIT, DO IT NOW!
• Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged
power cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if
the appliance has been damaged or dropped.
• Do not splice the power cord that is equipped with
• Keep power cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not immerse power cord, plug, or the appliance
itself in water.
• Do not use this product near water-for example, in a
wet basement, near a swimming pool, or near a sink.
• Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this
• Use this appliance only for its intended use, as
described in this manual.
WARNING: Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electrical shock.
• This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an
electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of
electric shock by providing an escape wire for the
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having a
grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be
plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and
• Consult a qualified electrician or service
technician if the grounding instructions are not
completely understood, or if doubt exists as to whether
the appliance is properly grounded.
• Do not store perishable food items such as (but
not limited to) meats and dairy products in your
wine and beverage center.
• Store wine in sealed bottles only.
• See door surface cleaning instructions in the Care
and Maintenance section(s) of this manual.
• Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
• This appliance is intended for household use only.
Do not attempt to operate or store this appliance
• This appliance should be serviced only by
qualified service personnel. Contact the nearest
authorized service facility for examination, repair, or
• If the outlet is a standard 2-prong wall outlet, it is your
personal responsibility and obligation to have it replaced with
a properly grounded 3-prong wall outlet.
• For best operation, plug this appliance into its own electrical
outlet to prevent flickering of lights, blowing of fuse or
tripping of circuit breaker.
• Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third
(ground) prong from the power cord.
• Do not use an adapter plug with this appliance.
• Do not use an extension cord with this appliance. If the
power cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or service
technician install an outlet near the appliance.
DANGER: RISK OF CHILD ENTRAPMENT
WARNING- Extreme Weight Hazard: Use two or more people when moving the
Beneath your wine and beverage center there are two leveling legs that are
located on either side of the vent. It is important that your appliance is level.
To level the appliance:
1) Move the appliance to its final location.
2) Have someone gently lean on the front of the appliance to take some of
the weight off of the leveling legs.
3) Turn the leveling legs clockwise to raise the appliance, or counter-clockwise
to lower it. Continue in this manner until your wine and beverage center is
level. See Fig. A.
• This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to a properly grounded outlet.
See “Grounding Instructions” below.