surface. Doing so may result in the unit falling
down, causing personal injury and/or property
When the Unit is in Use
• Should the following irregularity be found during
use, immediately switch off the power, disconnect
the power supply plug from the AC outlet and
contact your nearest TOA dealer. Make no further
attempt to operate the unit in this condition as this
may cause fire or electric shock.
· If you detect smoke or a strange smell coming
from the unit.
· If water or any metallic object gets into the unit
· If the unit falls, or the unit case breaks
· If the power supply cord is damaged (exposure of
the core, disconnection, etc.)
· If it is malfunctioning (no tone sounds.)
• To prevent a fire or electric shock, never open nor
remove the unit case as there are high voltage
components inside the unit. Refer all servicing to
your nearest TOA dealer.
• No objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall
be placed on the unit. If they accidentally spill into
the unit, this may cause a fire or electric shock.
• Do not insert nor drop metallic objects or
flammable materials in the ventilation slots of the
unit's cover, as this may result in fire or electric
When Installing the Unit
• Never plug in nor remove the power supply plug
with wet hands, as doing so may cause electric
• When unplugging the power supply cord, be sure
to grasp the power supply plug; never pull on the
cord itself. Operating the unit with a damaged
power supply cord may cause a fire or electric
• When moving the unit, be sure to remove its power
supply cord from the wall outlet. Moving the unit
with the power cord connected to the outlet may
cause damage to the power cord, resulting in fire or
electric shock. When removing the power cord, be
sure to hold its plug to pull.
• Avoid installing the unit in humid or dusty locations,
in locations exposed to the direct sunlight, near the
heaters, or in locations generating sooty smoke or
steam as doing otherwise may result in fire or
When the Unit is in Use
• Do not place heavy objects on the unit as this may
cause it to fall or break which may result in
personal injury and/or property damage. In
addition, the object itself may fall off and cause
injury and/or damage.
• Make sure that the volume control is set to
minimum position before power is switched on.
Loud noise produced at high volume when power is
switched on can impair hearing.
• Do not operate the unit for an extended period of
time with the sound distorting. This is an indication
of a malfunction, which in turn can cause heat to
generate and result in a fire.
• Contact your TOA dealer as to the cleaning. If dust
is allowed to accumulate in the unit over a long
period of time, a fire or damage to the unit may
• If dust accumulates on the power supply plug or in
the wall AC outlet, a fire may result. Clean it
periodically. In addition, insert the plug in the wall
• Switch off the power, and unplug the power supply
plug from the AC outlet for safety purposes when
cleaning or leaving the unit unused for 10 days or
more. Doing otherwise may cause a fire or electric
An all-pole mains switch with a contact separation of at least 3 mm in each pole shall be incorporated in
the electrical installation of the building.
L'appareil ne doit pas être exposé aux éclaboussures ou écoulements et tous objets remplis de liquide, tels
que vases, ne doivent pas être sur l’appareil.
Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which,
if mishandled, could result in moderate or minor
personal injury, and/or property damage.