1. Read all instructions in this manual before
using the weight bench. Use the weight
bench only as described in this manual.
2. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the weight bench are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
3. The weight bench is intended for home use
only. Do not use the weight bench in a com-
mercial, rental or institutional setting.
4. Use the weight bench only on a level surface.
Cover the floor beneath the weight bench to
protect the floor.
5. Make sure all parts are properly tightened
each time you use the weight bench. Replace
any worn parts immediately.
6. Keep children under 12 and pets away from
the weight bench at all times.
7. Keep hands and feet away from moving
8. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protec-
tion while exercising.
9. Always secure your weights with weight clips
when they are mounted on the barbell or the
weight carriage. Note: The weight bench
does not include weights.
10. The weight bench is designed to support a
maximum of 560 pounds, including the user
and weights. The weight rack is designed to
support a maximum of 300 pounds, including
the barbell and weights. Do not place more
than 150 pounds on the leg lever. Do not
place more than 300 pounds, including the
barbell, on the weight gliders and safety
spotters. Do not place more than 150 pounds
on the weight carriage.
11. Always make sure there is an equal amount
of weight on each side of the barbell or the
12. Always lower the weight carriage in a con-
trolled manner; never let the weight carriage
13. Always set both weight gliders and both
safety spotters at the same height.
14. Always remove the lat bar when performing
an exercise that does not require the use of
the lat bar.
15. Always move the bench out of the way when
performing an exercise that does not use the
16. If you feel pain or dizziness at any time while
exercising, stop immediately and begin cool-
WARNING:Before beginning this or any exercise program, consult your physician. This
is especially important for persons over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
Read all instructions before using. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property
damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read the following important precautions
before using the weight bench.