1. Read all instructions in this manual before
using the weight bench. Use the weight
bench only as described in this manual.
2. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the weight bench are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
3. The weight bench is intended for home use
only. Do not use the weight bench in a com-
mercial, rental, or institutional setting.
4. Use the weight bench only on a level surface.
Cover the floor beneath the weight bench to
protect the floor.
5. Keep children under 12 and pets away from
the weight bench at all times.
6. Make sure all parts are properly tightened
each time you use the weight bench. Replace
any worn parts immediately.
7. Make sure the adjustment knobs are fully
engaged into the adjustment brackets before
using the weight bench.
8. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protec-
tion while exercising.
9. The weight bench is designed to support a
maximum user weight of 250 pounds and a
maximum of 210 pounds of weights.
10. If you feel pain or dizziness at any time while
exercising, stop immediately and begin cool-
WARNING: Before beginning this or any exercise program, consult your physician. This
is especially important for persons over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
Read all instructions before using. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property
damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read the following important precautions
before using the weight bench.