Califone CA-2 User Manual
Individual Storage Stereo Headphone
1. Moisture resistant storage bag kills head lice within
wiring which resists prying fingers for classroom safety
3. Permanently attached straight cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out
4. 6 foot straight cord with
5. Labeling area to personalize with school and/or student name
• Warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools
These lightweight stereo headphones can be personalized with a student or teacher name, classroom number or school to reduce spread of communicable diseases.
Please contact us immediately if you experience any issues with your headphone. Our “Project Intercept" customer service program will quickly repair or replace items under warranty. Simply contact us via phone or email email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.califone.com to learn more about the complete line of Califone® audio products including: Wireless public address systems, headphones & headsets, wireless microphone systems, group listening centers, multimedia players and computer peripheral products.
We are proud of helping teachers enhance student under standing and achievements since 1947, with your satisfaction as our first priority.
32 Ohm ± 15% each side
Sound Pressure Level
95 db ± 3 db
Right/Left Output Difference
Straight, 6 feet
3.5mm stereo plug with
ABS plastic for durability
For School, business, church
and governmentuses for 90 days
6 oz., shipping weight 1 lb.
Califone® International Inc.