Califone 5262AV User Manual
1. Permanently attached
2. 5W RMS amplifier loud enough for classes up to 75 people and can be used for public address. “Directional Sound” feature projects out to audience instead of up at the ceiling.
3. 2 x 3 digit counter keeps track of key lesson points on tape 4. Rugged ABS plastic casing and handle for added
durability and is safe for school use
5. Auto stop extends useful life of cassette tapes
6. Separate tone and volume controls
10. Total of seven 1/4” headphone jacks for group learning
• Auto Logic Control (ALC) for level audio recording
• Runs on AC/DC power for indoor/outdoor uses
• One year warranty for school use - unlike cassette players purchased from consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools
The 5262AV Cassette Recorder/Player is built for
foreign language applications, its 7 builtin headphone jacks are for individual and group listening centers. Its Directional Sound™ feature is ideal for presentations because it distributes sound out to the audience, not up at the ceiling.
Please contact us immediately if you experience any difficulties with your cassette player / recorder. Our “Project Intercept" customer service program will quickly repair or replace items under warranty. Simply contact us via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.califone.com to learn more about the complete line Califone® audio products including: Wireless public address systems, headphones& headsets, wireless mic systems, group listening centers, multimedia players and computer peripheral products.
We are proud of helping teachers enhance student understanding and achievements since 1947, with your satisfaction as our first priority.
This cassette player / recorder carries a
Deluxe Cassette Recorder/Player
5 Watts RMS into 4 ohms
Wow and Flutter
Record Level Control
Record Level Indicator - 5 LED
Full Auto Stop (all modes)
Record, Play, Cue, Review, Eject, Pause,
Volume, Tone, Switchable ALC and P.A.
2 X 3 digit ICIA standard
1 7/8 ips
6 HP, 1 HP/speaker, AUX Line, 1/4” phone
1/4” AUX In, 3.5mm Mic, 2.5mm remote
or 240V 50Hz (CE version)
11 1/4” L x 12” W x 3 1/4” H
Rugged ABS plastic for durability
6 lbs., without batteries, shipping weight 8 lbs.
and cord wrap for storage
For school/business uses for 1 year from
churches, business and government facilities
Califone® International Inc.
5262AV, April 2005