Califone 2924AVP User Manual
1. Rugged polypropylene headstrap and ABS plastic earcups hold up to continued usage in
2. Adjustable headband fits students of all sizes
3. Permanently attached cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out for safety
4. Rugged monaural 1/4” plug
6. Slotted baffle prevents access to speaker, avoids accidental puncturing of the speaker cone
7. Replaceable, cleanable ear cushions for multiple users
• One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at a consumer electronics store whose warranty is voided if used in schools
This durable headphone is the educator’s standard for listening centers, ELL and ELD and other language learning activities. Its 6’ coiled cord and 1/4” plug make it a versatile classroom headphone!
Please contact us immediately if you experience any questions or issues with your monaural headphone. Our “Project Intercept" customer service program will quickly repair or replace items under warranty. Simply contact us via phone or email email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.califone.com to learn more about the complete line of wired and wireless Califone® headphones and other audio products including: Portable and installed public address systems, wireless microphone systems, group listening centers, multimedia players and computer peripheral products.
We are pro ud of helping teach ers enha nce student unders tand ing and ach ievements since 1947 , with your satis faction as our first priority .
This headphone carries a one year warranty and service support available through authorized dealers nationwide.
Deluxe Mono Headphones
Sound Pressure Level
Headband & Ear Pad
40mm Diameter (1.6 inches) Mylar
600 Ohms each side
40 H - 18 kHz
93 db +/- 3 dB
20 milliwatts RMS, 150 milliwatts peak
5% approximately Continuously variable
Permanently attached 6’ coiled cord 1/4” Nickelplated for enhanced connection PVC (Washable)
For school, business, church and government uses for 1 year
Available in Blueberry color
Califone® International Inc.
2924AVP, August 2007