Califone 2800-RD User Manual
Listening First Stereo Headphones
1. Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
2. Specifically sized for young students
3. Ideal for beginning computer classes and
resists accidental pull out
5. 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental
7. Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in
8. Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
• Volume control set by the teacher for student protection
• IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
• One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.
This Listening First Stereo Headphone is
specifically built for young students with
safety as its first concern. Rugged ABS
plastic earcups withstand daily use with
external volume control set by the
teacher for student safety. This head-
phone is ideal for
Please contact us immediately if you experience any issues
with your Listening First Headphones. Our “Project Intercept"
customer service program will quickly repair or replace items
under warranty. Simply contact us via phone or email
Visit our website at www.califone.com to learn more about the
complete line of Califone® audio enhancing and visual techno-
logy products including: Wired and Wireless public address
systems and lecterns, wireless microphones, headphones &
headsets, group listening centers, multimedia players and
computer peripheral products.
We are pro ud of helping teach ers enhance student
ing and ach ievements sin ce 1947 , with your
as our first priority .
This Listening First headphone carries a one year warranty with service support available through authorized dealers nationwide.
R/L output difference Rating Input Distortion
25 Ohms each
20 - 20KHz
110 db +/- 3db
min 20mw, max 30mw 5%
40mm Mylar dome driver unit 98dB ± 3dB at 1kHz
None for student protection Right angle 3.5mm mini plug 6 foot, straight cord Adjustable
9.6 ounces, shipping weight 1 lb. Blue
1 year for use in school, business, church and government facilities
Califone® International Inc.