Califone 1114BL-4 User Manual
• Ideal for Itinerant Teachers and situations requiring portable equipment with quality sound. Can be used for Listening Centers, ELD / ELL / Title 3 / Special Education applications, Language Labs and Computer Labs with high student to computer ratios.
• Rugged ABS plastic construction for safety and durability in
• PC and Apple compatible
1. Four Listening FirstTM headphones whose features include: Adjustable headband, permanently attached cord with reinforced connection, lengthy 10’ straight cord with right angle plug to reduce
2. Protective slotted baffles within the earcups prevent accidental damage from prying fingers & foreign objects.
3. Mini Stereo Jackbox features include:
connects with media players.
This bright and
Please contact us immediately if you experience any difficulties with your Listening Center. Our “Project Intercept" customer service program will quickly repair or replace items under warranty. Simply contact us via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.califone.com to learn more about the complete line of Califone® audio products including: Wireless portable and installed public address systems, lecterns, headphones and headsets, wireless mic systems, group listening centers,
We are proud of helping teachers enhance student understanding and achieveme nts since 1947, with your satisf action as our first priority.
This Listening Center carries a
Mini Stereo Jackbox
Number of Listening Positions
moisture resistant to prevent corrosion
Durable ABS plastic
Available for each headphone
accidental movement of the jackbox
1.5” H x 3.25” L x 3.25” D
Listening FirstTM Headphones
Right angle 3.5mm mini plug
10 foot, straight cord
Headband & Earcups
Combined Ship Weight
Built for use in school, church, business
and government facilities
1 year for use in school, business,
church and government facilities
Visit califone.com to learn more about each of these two products.
Califone® International Inc.