- •100 Series
- •OPERATOR’S MANUAL
- •BUSH HOG®
- •To the Owner/Operator/Dealer
- •REAR MOUNTED BLADE
- •TABLE OF CONTENTS
- •Safety Messages
- •Decal Location
- •Decal Description
- •Federal Laws and Regulations
- •SAFETY SECTION
- •INTRODUCTION SECTION
- •ASSEMBLY SECTION
- •Planer Wheel
- •Operation - Special Notice
- •Gauge Wheel (Extra Equipment)
- •Skid Shoes & Quick Tack End Plates (Extra Equipment)
- •Hydraulic System
- •Selector Valve (Accessory Equipment)
- •Hydraulic Control Valve (Accessory Equipment)
- •1. Standard Equipment and Specifications
- •2. OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
- •3. TRACTOR REQUIREMENTS
- •3.1 ROPS and Seat Belt
- •3.2 Tractor Horsepower
- •3.3 Tractor 3-Point Hitch
- •3.4 Front End Weight
- •4. GETTING ON AND OFF THE TRACTOR
- •4.1 Boarding the Tractor
- •4.2 Dismounting the Tractor
- •5. STARTING THE TRACTOR
- •6. CONNECTING THE REAR BLADE TO THE TRACTOR
- •6.1 Connecting the Rear Blade
- •1. Shorten or remove the tractor drawbar to avoid interference when raising and lowering the rear blade.
- •3. Turn off the tractor engine, set the parking brake, place the tractor in park, and dismount.
- •6. Adjust any lower link check chains, guide blocks, or sway blocks to prevent the blade from swaying side to side and possible contact with tractor rear tires.
- •7. PRE-OPERATION INSPECTION AND SERVICE
- •7.1 Tractor Pre-Operation Inspection/Service
- •7.2 Blade Pre-Operation Inspection/Service
- •8. DRIVING THE TRACTOR AND IMPLEMENT
- •8.1 Starting the Tractor
- •8.2 Brake and Differential Lock Setting
- •8.3 Driving the Tractor and Blade
- •9. OPERATING THE TRACTOR AND IMPLEMENT
- •9.1 Operating the Blade
- •Mainframe Swing
- •Moldboard Pivot
- •Moldboard Tilt
- •9.2 Shutting Down the Implement
- •10. DISCONNECTING THE BLADE FROM THE TRACTOR
- •11. BLADE STORAGE
- •12. TRANSPORTING THE TRACTOR AND IMPLEMENT
- •12.1 Transporting on Public Roadways
- •12.2 Hauling the Tractor and Implement
- •13. Troubleshooting Guide
- •Install Skid Shoes
- •or types
- •OPERATION SECTION
- •MAINTENANCE SECTION
- •Proper Torque For Fasteners
- •BUSH HOG
- •LIMITED WARRANTY
- •1. LIMITED WARRANTIES
- •1.02. Manufacturer will replace for the Purchaser any part or parts found, upon examination at one of its factories, to be defective under normal use and service due to defects in material or workmanship.
- •1.04. Except as provided herein, no employee, agent, Dealer, or other person is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of Manufacturer.
- •2. REMEDIES AND PROCEDURES.
- •2.01. This limited warranty is not effective unless the Purchaser returns the Registration and Warranty Form to Manufacturer within 30 days of purchase.
- •2.03. Purchaser is responsible for returning the goods in question to the Dealer.
- •2.04. If after examining the goods and/or parts in question, Manufacturer finds them to be defective under normal use and service due to defects in material or workmanship, Manufacturer will:
- •3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- •3.01. MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS (EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN) AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- •3.02. MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE DESIGN, CAPABILITY, CAPACITY, OR SUITABILITY FOR USE OF THE GOODS.
- •3.04. NO ACTION ARISING OUT OF ANY CLAIMED BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR TRANSACTIONS UNDER THIS WARRANTY MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS OCCURRED.
- •4. MISCELLANEOUS.
- •4.01. Proper Venue for any lawsuits arising from or related to this limited warranty shall be only in Guadalupe County, Texas.
- •4.02. Manufacturer may waive compliance with any of the terms of this limited warranty, but no waiver of any terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
- •4.03. If any provision of this limited warranty shall violate any applicable law and is held to be unenforceable, then the invalidity of such provision shall not invalidate any other provisions herein.
- •4.04. Applicable law may provide rights and benefits to purchaser in addition to those provided herein.
- •TO THE OWNER/OPERATOR/DEALER
REAR MOUNTED BLADE
Part No. 00786975C
This Operator's Manual is an integral part of the safe operation of this machine and must be maintained with the unit at all times. READ, UNDERSTAND, andFOLLOW the Safety and Operation Instructions contained in this manual before operating the equipment.C01Cover
2501 Griffin Ave. Selma, AL 36703
© 2010 Alamo Group Inc.