Braun 3535 User Manual
Printed in China
Carefully read the use instructions before use.
• Plug your hairdryer into analternating current (~) outlet only and be sure that your household voltage corresponds to the voltage marked on the hairdryer.
Do not allow the ap-
pliance to become wet.
• When using the hairdryer in a bathroom, always unplug it after use. Even a
• For additional protection, it is advisable to install a residual current device (RCD) with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA in the electrical circuit of your
• Care should be taken not to block the inlet and outlet grill when the hairdryer is switched on. If either grill becomes blocked, the hairdryer will automatically cut out. After cooling for a few minutes, it will switch back on automatically.
• Do not wrap the mains cord around the appliance. Regularly check the mains cord for wear or damage, particularly where it enters the product and the plug. If you have any doubt about its condition take the appliance to your nearest Braun Service Centre for checking/repair.
The mains cord of the appliance may only be replaced by an authorized Braun Service Centre. Unqualiﬁed repair work can lead to extreme hazards for the user.
0 = off
1 = gentle drying
2 = fast drying
Cord storage 2
The cord can be stored conveniently in the handle.
Subject to change without notice.
We grant 1 year guarantee on the product commencing on the date of purchase. Within the guarantee period we will eliminate, free of charge, any defects in the appliance resulting from faults in materials or workmanship, either by repairing or replacing the complete appliance as we may choose. This guarantee extends to every country where this appliance is supplied by Braun or its appointed distributor.
This guarantee does not cover: damage due to improper use, normal wear or use as well as defects that have a negligible effect on the value or operation of the appliance. The guarantee becomes void if repairs are undertaken by unauthorised persons and if original Braun parts are not used.
To obtain service within the guarantee period, hand in or send the complete appliance with your sales receipt to an authorised Braun Customer Service Centre.